Flanders Killer 7 Flanders Killer 7

Even better than the last, but I'm only giving it four stars because I couldn't get three stars on levels 9, 10 and 14 for the life of me (and because most of the medals could only be achieved by pure luck.

Aprime responds:

Actually no, the medals aren't and I made sure of that. Even the Sideshow bob one, he will literally appear on every single level you play until you kill him.
Also, you can get 5 stars by doing the combos and waiting for the right moment. :)

Escape The Car HD Escape The Car HD

Got out in two minutes and 30 seconds. Not bad, but the click controls are a little awkward.

AN Escape Series #6 AN Escape Series #6

Cracked it in four minutes and seventeen seconds.

Castlevania Priest Battle Castlevania Priest Battle

Nope, not fun at all. The jumping control is stiff as hell. You have to time it just right. It's just annoying as all hell.

Tetris: Charity Edition! Tetris: Charity Edition!

Surprisingly addicting.

Flanders Killer 6 Flanders Killer 6

A fun parody game for any Simpsons fan, complete with popular tracks from the show and humorous gameplay. It was also fun to try and get all of the medals, which I managed to do.

Aprime responds:

Ah excellent, great job :)

Super Mario Loops Super Mario Loops

It's decent, but it's laggy in most places, especially the Flappy Bird stage.

Cult Classic Cult Classic

Simple and playable.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Pretty solid game, though the difficulty in most of the levels makes it much harder to obtain certain medals. Also, there's a glitch in the Double Dragon's stage where when you hit the Ransomling, Abobo continuously punches the air, and I can't get it to stop.